Get Ranked On Google Map
Wonder how you can get ranked on the Google Map in your local area?
A question we get asked constantly by Limo businesses is: “How can I get my company listed on top of the Map in my location?” Below you’ll find our Google Maps Optimization strategy which will show you how you can get ranked in your local map area:
The Formula for top of the page Rankings on Google Maps
To get listed on the first page of the maps in your local area for “my city + limo” or “my city + car service” comes down to a few primary factors:
1. Have an optimized listing on Google Places.
2. Have an optimized Google My Business listing in the areas your operate and provide services.
3. Have a consistent NAP (name, address and phone number in your profile) across the internet so that Google knows your organization is legitimate and is located in the markets your serve.
4. Have reviews from actual customers in the areas you service.
Here is how you do it:
- Log into Google My Business at google.com/business
Use the same Username and Password you used to sign up in Google Places or your Google+ Local Listing
If someone is doing this for you be sure you get all of the logins. Google is a major traffic source for your business and you need this access for your own protection.
- Do a scan to ensure Google doesn’t have any issues with your listing (i.e. duplicate listing, listing not approved, etc.)
If a duplicate exists be sure to delete it
Check your listing to be sure all of the information everything is correct.
Your name showing correctly and accurately (you want your business name to be exact, so no extra keywords in the listing)
Make sure you have your local number listed, not an 800 number.
Ensure all of the categories selected for your business are correct
Add your business hours of operation
Upload as many authentic, quality photos as possible
- Connect external channels
- Try to start building up real followers (trying to game the system doesn’t work)
- Push out consistent updates on your Google My Business
- Get citations (name, address & phone number) all across the internet by getting listed in directories
- Put a review system in place to start getting consistent online reviews from your clients
Case Study – How A Boston Limo Company 10x’d His Business In 6 Months
Are you the owner of a transportation company struggling to get clients consistently?
Or maybe you are getting clients consistently but think the return on your marketing dollars isn’t as good as it could be?
I just recently interviewed a Boston Transportation Company that was months away from going out of business. In this case study you will find out the EXACT strategies we used to take him from an owner/operator, to the head of a successful transportation company with 5 vehicles and 5 full-time chauffeurs.
You will find out that with the right marketing system in place, anyone can have these same results.
You’ve worked hard to start your business and keep it running. Now it’s time to really stand out from the local competition by taking your online marketing efforts to a higher level. We can help you secure TOP placement on Google for the majority of the Limousine related keywords in your area, as well as manage your overall online presence. However, we only work with ONE company in each city, so call us at 855-255-LIMO before your competitor does.